• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ComPuterFreak90

Disabled
I heard newegg was going down hill. Is this true, I just ordered like $325 worth of hardware and fedex will deliever it tommorow. and i spent like $400 on a printa, ram video card and cartridges. Is there anything not right with newegg?

where on earth did u hear tht from .... seriously nothings wrong with newegg there doin jus fine .... sounds like propaganda if u ask me.

They're so large now that there's BOUND to some unhappy customers. I've personally ordered over $15,000 worth of merchandise from them over the past 3-4 years, and I haven't had one single problem yet. They've always been kind and responsive on the phone/email, and they are still the fastest shipping store I regularly purchase from.

They may not have the absolute lowest price on every item, but I don't think twice about buying everything I need there, I don't mind paying alittle extra for piece of mind and quick shipping.

In short, no they aren't "going down hill".

I don't know that newegg has gone downhill, but their refurbs have. A few years ago, all the refurbs I got from them had most of the stuff with them, maybe minus a CD, and worked perfectly. Recently, though, I've gotten refurbs without anything... even sometimes missing chipset heatsinks and processor heatsink retention mechanisms. I'm done buying refurbs from them.

probably made about 5 purchases (non refurb) from them; never had a single problem. One time, I received a defective cd drive; the customer care rep was very helpful in setting up the return. No complaints here.

I just ordered a Motherboard from them last Tuesday. It arrived last Friday. I also ordered some stuff on Friday, They will arrive on Tuesday. The motherboard looks in perfect shape. It was packed excellently. No complaints from me.

Back