• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeatM1ser2k4

I've been sitting for an hour waiting for someone to chat with, and the page keeps asking me if I want to continue because its about to expire. Does anyone else have this issue?

Screenshot

I want to buy a video card, and prefer newegg because I've been buying from them for years....but if I cant get through with a person on chat, then I'll have to go to Amazon

Edit: going on 2 hours...does'nt Newegg check these forums out?
Edit 2: Same problem with Internet Explorer

nevermind...they lost my order...4 hours of waiting for chat to respond and no responses to this thread, so I took my business elsewhere

Last edited:
I wanted to see if they would price-match ewiz on a video card so that I can stick with a vendor I;ve always done business with. But ewiz has good resellerratings reviews,too.

I ordered the card from ewiz, but cancelled it to think it our some more.

2hours waiting in que is t much I'm betting they closed it down right before you entered but ya got in somehow and got lost in the shutdown. Do what I do start a chat then ring them up. I normally get no real help from the chat one. But great service from phone.

if it is that big of a deal why couldn't you have just called them?

i have been buying from them for ~12 years and i would never base my decision to not do business with them on how long it takes them to answer a silly internet chat request.... but to each their own i guess.

I did call them, but apparently they dont have telephone reps on Saturday. They only lost that 1 order...I would never stop buying from a vendor over 1 little issue. I actually made this post because it seems like over the last few years their customer service hasnt been as good as it was in the past and I was a little irked. But I plan on doing alot more business with them....they still are pretty great!

Sorry if I made a mountain out of a molehill....I was just so anxious to upgrade my video card that I was disappointed that I wasnt able to that Saturday. I;ve been doing business with them for 10 years, and thats not going to stop anytime soon!

Back