• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not that I'm aware of. It's physically part of the pump/ block.

Was watching the gamernexus tear down of the H150i pro and saw the top can come off without have to take the actual pump apart, removed the mounting bracket and 4 screws that require hex bits are underneath, removed them and the top came off all in one part. I pried with a screwdriver a little trying to get them to separate from the plastic, they must have used some industrial adhesive because it was not moving at all, might have had better luck with a heat gun but at that point didnt want to wreck anything so just put it back together. Was worth a shot anyway.

So I just tried to post a review for the last item I received. It's been very quiet but last month (to the EXACT day) I received an email assignment for a Cooler Master MasterBox K500 RGB case. It's a pretty nice budget mid-tower case with a very nice tempered glass side panel and built in power supply shroud.

Well I'm a bit late getting the review posted because I had to wipe my compute completely and reinstall Windows from scratch, thanks to some malware that used an exploit in my printer of all things. Anyway, it's only been a month since I got the email and even less since I received the actual product, so I don't believe I'm THAT late.

I even emailed Newegg to tell them I'd be a little later than usual getting the review posted, since I was still reinstalling things and busy with a lot of other stuff. I didn't even get a reply...

Today I tried to finally post the review, which I finally completed after I built a system using the case. I keep getting an error saying "review cannot be posted, try again later." It's really getting on my nerves. IDK if it's a problem with my account or with the servers. I emailed them again to say I can't post my review and I'm hoping I get a reply, or perhaps it just decides to work at some point. I hope I didn't get kicked out or something. If so I think that would be pretty drastic considering I wasn't all that late.

dont sweat it I've been late multiple times as long as you let them know your fine.

Yeah I finally got my review to post and it showed up today, so everything seems fine. I have to say I'm a bit concerned I didn't even get a response from them. They've always responded to me right away. Lately they seem to be either busy, or maybe nobody is around to handle emails like they were before and everyone is multi-tasking. I even tried to get a text session and it started, told me that someone would be with me shortly, but I never got anyone. Newegg has always been great with customer service and has always treated me really good. Things seem to be a little crazy there as of late.

Hello everyone, I'm still breathing.

I haven't been on here in a while. I haven't gotten many items since I was last here. I think I got a Corsair PSU, an RGB Coolermaster CPU cooler, a 500GB Western Digital SSD, a Corsair Spec 06 case, and now a 240GB Corsair M.2 SSD is coming.

I haven't really been on these boards lately because, to be honest, I haven't kept up with components lately, and I'm still running on a ~5 year old CPU/Mobo. I haven't overclocked anything in that amount of time either, since I first set this machine up. I'm going to be upgrading next year though. Out of 10 SATA ports on my motherboard (which was one of my review items from back then) I have 2 working ones left. I'd write an updated review, but it's kinda obsolete and they don't sell them anymore. Heh.

If the M.2 slot on this motherboard doesn't work because of the SATA controller dying, I might be using my wife's or son's computer to do my review until I can get a new CPU/Mobo/RAM.

I still have the 500GB samsung T1 external ssd that I got from them years ago, I will just add this to the pile.
I guess this whole thing is starting to wind down.

Incoming

Eggxpert assignment opportunity: ASUS FX504GD-NH51 15.6" IPS FHD GeForce GTX 1050 Quad Core i5-8300H 8 GB Memory 256 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop -- ONLY @ NEWEGG

Very nice, I could have really used a new laptop (almost 10 year old budget one in sig)
I see several eggxpert reviews for it around nov, I guess you got an extra one that was never claimed

They just offered me a triple pack of RGB corsair fans to review, accepted as I had been toying with the idea for a while.

Back