• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and here too...

I assume they will review some of the reviews and crop out a good number of the low end performers

So here's a real bummer. I got an email from Newegg Eggxpert Reviews today which gets me all excited for a new review sample. However I open the message it's an email saying I have not posted a review for a Seagate drive.

I haven't had a review sample since May. It was a Seagate drive but my review is posted (I checked).

I'm not sure if their system is messed up for the last sample I received or they think they sent me a different Seagate drive more recently. I've had zero review offers since May.

Anybody else have this happen?

just point them to the review and ask them if this is the review they were looking for..... There have been issues in the past where I posted a review and it was not tagged an a eggxpert review. happens

Been quiet here since I was asked if I wanted to stay in a month and a half ago. Havnt gotten an item to review since january, 2 pick what you wants in between but never gotten anything from them.

got an email yesterday that NewEgg flash is being discontinued next month. obvious that Newegg is reworking their company a little so I would hope we'll see some movement on the review program. If they intended to kill it they wouldn't have asked people if they wanted to stay in it I assume.

it lives but...

View attachment 207956

Going to decline it even though its been almost a year since my last review item, I am never going to use this software, I don't even do photo editing other than copy, paste, and crop.

program appears to still be running. I just got an invite to review a PC tower case. I declined, since I need a case that supports an internal blu-ray player

program appears to still be running. I just got an invite to review a PC tower case. I declined, since I need a case that supports an internal blu-ray player

Yep, I got something today too for the first time in a long time.

https://www.newegg.com/black-montech-air900-elegant/p/2AM-00CN-00003

Looks like a cheap, ugly case from a brand I never heard of. Was yours the same, or same brand at least?

I accepted. Don't know what I'm going to do with it. Maybe put it out of it's misery after reviewing it.

Back