• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pick what you want, asked for the 2nd one, needed an air cooler with more modern mounting brackets, all I have a CM v8 which is 12 years old
Kinda wanted the aio but it seemed not that great and generic looking, also chinese brand and all that, good luck getting a replacement

View attachment 209193

Last edited:
Yep, I got something today too for the first time in a long time.

https://www.newegg.com/black-montech-air900-elegant/p/2AM-00CN-00003

Looks like a cheap, ugly case from a brand I never heard of. Was yours the same, or same brand at least?

I accepted. Don't know what I'm going to do with it. Maybe put it out of it's misery after reviewing it.

I got this case for review too. I don't need another case but figured I need something to do during all of this stay-at-home social distancing. Ughhhh... it's horrible. Not worth the time, and now I need to figure out how to get rid of it. Maybe I'll post it on the local classifieds as free to whoever wants it.

I forgot to post here but a couple of months ago I got a pick what you want offer for a handful of things, went with a low profile air cooler that works but has questionable mounting because it's looser than... on second thought, I better not say that.

I got this case for review too. I don't need another case but figured I need something to do during all of this stay-at-home social distancing. Ughhhh... it's horrible. Not worth the time, and now I need to figure out how to get rid of it. Maybe I'll post it on the local classifieds as free to whoever wants it.

I gave mine to my ex-wife's boyfriend or fiance or whatever they are now last time she was over for visitation with our son. It had just been sitting around collecting dust and he was wanting to know what kind of spare parts I had because he wanted to build his own PC. I kinda doubt he'll do anything with it but at least it's out of my bedroom now.

Still alive, probably wont get anything but asked for the weird looking case, raijintek nyx pro yellow

View attachment 211625

maybe after the election, things will get back to something resembling normal commerce, given the similarity to the last review items I assume they need to keep some boxes moving out of the review product storage area.

I haven't heard anything from them for a while still. But I think this is the first time I've heard of software being a review item.

Nothing since the case I got last sept, they wouldnt even publish the review, I submitted around 30 or times over the course of 3 months, rewrote it multiple times, removed things that might be breaking their rules, nothing.
Then the case got removed from the site, so... yeah

I haven't heard anything from them for a while still. But I think this is the first time I've heard of software being a review item.

I reviewed the adobe premier package when the program was active.

Still doesn't recognize my dvd burner directly and "adoobe" seemed to have zero interest in "fixing that"

after an nearly endless stream of external hard drives and routers over several years, it "looks like" new egg has some bloggers doing their reviews now.

shame is I've had more time then ever over the last year to do some indepth reviews, but I've been spending too much time getting free games from epic and playing X4

Just got a multi-item list

mostly rosewill power supply products, but the HDMI extender caught my eye. Shame is I just bought an air filter for my office, they offered one of those too.
So the eggxpert program is still running, albeit at no-wake speeds

new pick what you want

Untitled.png

asked for the corsair m.2, hopefully I was fast enough

edit: 2 days later and didnt get a somebody already claimed item email so maybe I will get it

edit 2: Package via ups incoming frrom newegg, 0.2lb, didnt order anything else, so looks like its coming :)

Last edited:
Follow up email they forgot to include the custom PSU with the case so that will be coming later.

Back