• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf4 ultra d led codes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

ok I lost my instructions and cant remember the codes, at boot up I got 3 red light. I cant seem to find it googling anywhere.

off - on - on - on

I just bought a 8800 GTX card off the forums here and hope that isn't the problem. I just glad I tired this card out before I took it apart and put my water block on it if it is the problem.

that is the video error message I believe from my

System boot-up - VGA detected - DRAM detected - CPU detected - System start-up

problem solved, I reseaded the fan assembly on the card and it booted up, could it of been maybe grounding on something, it was slightly slanghted over center..... I dunno but its working now.

ok I got no idea whats going on, all the sudden I got all sorts of issues. I added a new video card into my setup and everything went haywire! System did run for a few hrs then got the blue screen now wont boot.

I did run Nvidia nTune early in the day also if that could be the issue.

Ok my pc was hanging up at start up, freezing or getting the blue screen. So I reset the cmos and now I cant get my pc to boot, one of 2 things happen.

1. Starts and shuts off with in a few seconds.
2. Starts and get hung, LED lights (Flashing - ON - ON -ON) What is that code for?

So what am I to do now? I cant find my manual so maybe I reset the cmos wrong?

MOBO - DFI LanParty NF4 Ultra D
CPU - Athlon 64 X2 4600+
Memory - 4x1gig Mushkin Redline
HDD - WD Raptor 150
PSU - Antec Neo Power 550 HE
Video - eVGA 8800 GTX

Last edited:
oh man she rose from the death, left the batteries out for a few days and she booted! ya baby!

i remember 4 LEDs generally = Death

ah man thats what i was afraid of. it did the 4led to me before and then after a couple day of tinkering it came back but im still trying this time.

if it is dead it lived a good life holding its overclock the whole time.
guess its time to get a board to use the 5000+ in

im trying the battery route now. its just my beater rig/light gaming.

Last edited:
Back