• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-s lost keyboard and mouse:( HELP please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
OK this has been ongoing for a couple days now over in the cases and power supply section. Heres the thread for background info and things I've tried.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=273065

I was just online with this rig (one in sig) and I started tinkering with the temp probs. I went to make a post and no more keyboard mouse. So I pulled the I/O panel thinking it must be the problem but to no good. Still no keyboard mouse. I've got only 4 bolts holding the mobo to the tray so I think it is not grounding out but then again I am not 100% sure of that. Could a ground issue cause this problem?

Has anyone else experienced this problem or am I the only lucky guy here.

have you tried just setting the motherboard up on a static bag or something to test it?

that has to be the single most shoking bit of advice i have ever seen in all my days...........

never heard of anything like that b4 mate im afraid, but it sounds more like its a problem with something other than the mobo, if it goes off when you plug in your usb, printer etc

Well iwould'nt say it goes of when I plug those things in. Its more like after I plugged these things into headers on the mobo then tried to boot up is when it wont work. Its working again now and I'm starting to think it may be the power supply. Though to be honest I am just not sure whats happening.

Back