• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice speedy PC for office use e.g Facebook, skype etc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Please calm down and wait a minute here i need to double check i have the right Motherboard Size right???? AJ.
Nobody is fired up. We are just getting the OP what he needs. Matt has already selected an ITX board that will work with the case he selected. :)

As Matt said initially, the boards the OP selected and you selected are mATX while the case supports ITX boards.

Thanks Ed but i pride myself on trying to get things right for the OP and not only that he is a friend as well. So i really want to do my best if everyone can understand that. AJ.

But as it turns out if he buy's the Mobo of Matt and the CPU i said it will turn out OK!

Last edited:
We all want to do our best.. sometimes though, we make mistakes or overlook things, like was done here. It has been corrected 40 mins ago and hopefully you/OP have learned that there is a difference between ITX and mATX boards/cases if it wasnt just overlooked in the first place. :)

I had no idea you knew him personally...

Like me and you over time you get to know somebody and he's a Brit just down the road from me. lol AJ.

Thats for all of your help,

1. I wont buy an incorrect motherboard now! :)

2. I heave learnt something in the space of 30 mins, witch is great!

Its great to know guys like both of you are willing to help less advanced members and in the instance both heads are better than one!

Its also mad to know Ajay lives so close! no one ever lives close to me!

You have a good system there, I guess you should expect to get enough to cover the better part of your new system - it's hard to tell as I don't know what you have to start with exactly. Also, are you gonna sell it like it is in your signature? The SSD itself is not a bad selling pitch. If you also have a hdd perhaps you could try and sell the SSD as a standalone offer. Might allow you to get a little more, IDK.

You have a good system there, I guess you should expect to get enough to cover the better part of your new system - it's hard to tell as I don't know what you have to start with exactly. Also, are you gonna sell it like it is in your signature? The SSD itself is not a bad selling pitch. If you also have a hdd perhaps you could try and sell the SSD as a standalone offer. Might allow you to get a little more, IDK.

Ye the plan was to get a couple of decent pic's up and aslong as you make the eBay advert good and emphasise all the good points I should get my money back (its almost new).

I think ill leave the SDD in, use it as a strong selling point like you say, its just some thing never sell well on ebay for differnt resons, so I just hope this will!

Back