• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No argument on who's #1 (well, at least in sales)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have not owned any ram using ch5 so i cannot say from personal experience. man_utd looks to be pretty accurate according to results i've seen.

man_utd said:
My neighbor has ch-6, it likes voltages, but it hates timings under 2.5-4-4- or 3-3-3. Can get to about 230fsb pretty well on those timings.

Ch-5 can stay tighter, most of the time it will run 2-3-2, more voltage it should be able to run 2-2-2. Won't scale as well with 2-2-2 as bh-5, but can hit around 240-260 with 2-3-3 or 3-3-2.

Sorry if I'm butting in :)

Your not butting in...if you go back, you'll see that I asked for comments from anyone that had any thoughts on it. You certainly qualify.

I appreciate the info. I may have to do an RMA and one of my options would be to swap for some ch-5 so I was just trying to get an idea of real world performance.

Back