• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No update this Friday 10 May 24.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I have other plans that will take me away from any computer. Please think up something inciteful and funny and say that it came from me. Deal? Deal.

Be well, be happy and be safe.
Until next time:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Here's some emoji's to tie you over for the week. Random order. Any perceived meaning is accidental at best.

:whistle::rofl::comp::escape::bs::pics:
Post magically merged:

Maybe someday I'll get bored enough to do an emoji only update. What do ya think?

To make it clear, just in case, we do not give anything away but yes. Make friends and have fun by using your computer to help scientists crack the code of cancer.
Wait...You're not giving 4090's to new members ? When did the promotion end :unsure: ...I really appreciated the one you sent me.:cool:

I could be wrong, but I feel that many OCF F@H members never post anything on the forums. Maybe they just browse from time to time. I know that some are under different names. The same was in the benching team. At some point, we had 500 active members (with results at least once per 1-2 months). 20-30 of them were active on the forums.

I was counting I will compare my last electricity bill with folding results in the last competition, but because of some weird changes and "freezing the costs" as the government said, the bill will be added to the next one in three months. In Poland, we have been cheated on electricity and gas costs for years, and now, when prices are going down in the whole EU, prices are still going up in Poland. The last government was bumping prices without any reason multiple times, and the new one (since the end of last year) promised changes but also said that prices would still go up. They know that current electricity costs are not real, but they ask for even more. This is ridiculous. For example, we get a "penalty" for using too much electricity, but the level is so low that a 3-member family with typical daily usage can't be below it. My electricity costs have gone up by 50% in the last 3 years, and I'm using less everything. Also, all my PCs are low-power right now.

Wait...You're not giving 4090's to new members ? When did the promotion end :unsure: ...I really appreciated the one you sent me.:cool:
I would love a 4090.:ROFLMAO:
Post magically merged:

I could be wrong, but I feel that many OCF F@H members never post anything on the forums. Maybe they just browse from time to time. I know that some are under different names. The same was in the benching team. At some point, we had 500 active members (with results at least once per 1-2 months). 20-30 of them were active on the forums.

I was counting I will compare my last electricity bill with folding results in the last competition, but because of some weird changes and "freezing the costs" as the government said, the bill will be added to the next one in three months. In Poland, we have been cheated on electricity and gas costs for years, and now, when prices are going down in the whole EU, prices are still going up in Poland. The last government was bumping prices without any reason multiple times, and the new one (since the end of last year) promised changes but also said that prices would still go up. They know that current electricity costs are not real, but they ask for even more. This is ridiculous. For example, we get a "penalty" for using too much electricity, but the level is so low that a 3-member family with typical daily usage can't be below it. My electricity costs have gone up by 50% in the last 3 years, and I'm using less everything. Also, all my PCs are low-power right now.
I do lots of posting.:ROFLMAO:(y)

Had some straight line winds and a light tornado in town at 430am this morning… will be first report period since I started back up in March that all three rigs are with out power and not folding for a few hours (well, my 2 at work until I get there sometime today) 😅

Time to go help some friends cut some branches! Stay frosty 🤙

Had some straight line winds and a light tornado in town at 430am this morning… will be first report period since I started back up in March that all three rigs are with out power and not folding for a few hours (well, my 2 at work until I get there sometime today) 😅

Time to go help some friends cut some branches! Stay frosty 🤙
I am glad you are OK.:grouphug:

I hit rank 50 today for T32 :D

I love the fact that we can use our PC hardware obsessions as a force for good. I remember connecting contacts on my old Athlon processsor with some fine paintwork, to unlock the multiplier. I didn't think cracking the top 100 was possible back then. But time and patience has a way of evening the playing field doesn't it!?

Back