• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No upload

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vento1

Just wonderiing if any one else is having the same problem, i have noticed that i have not been able to upload any completed work for the last 14 hrs.
Just want to make sure if it is just me or are there other people having the same issue.

Yep, looks like they are having the same problem that was going on a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully we all have our cache turned up to 10 days and haven't run out of work yet ...

Yep...except for the last two crunchers I put online Friday night...just in time for the outage :bang head

Hopefully it will be a quick fix once they get in the office today.

edit:
Just ran out of cuda units on 2 rigs =/
Guess they never downloaded the full 10 day cache.

Last edited:
The upload servers are still active during the outage. Most of my WU's from my work rig uploaded today. Download servers still down for maintainence though

I'm not sure how you guys are running 10 day cache's. Anything beyond 2 days and my machine freaks out. It has to do with the BOINC limit on tasks, I think it's somewhere in the 3000-4000 mark.

Last edited:
I'm still largely unable to upload. But I am getting a couple dozen an hour atleast, which is better than it was atleast...

I'm not sure how you guys are running 10 day cache's. Anything beyond 2 days and my machine freaks out. It has to do with the BOINC limit on tasks, I think it's somewhere in the 3000-4000 mark.

I had that problem before with an older version of boinc, so far it hasn't been an issue with 6.10.18, knock on wood.

The upload servers are still active during the outage. Most of my WU's from my work rig uploaded today. Download servers still down for maintainence though

All mine cleared out, which is really surprising since it's Maintenance Tuesday! :)

I saw several people on the S@H forums saying they were having issues with that as well - especially CUDA related problems. From what I read there, it seems the BOINC versions above 6.10.18 (the one Codeman05 is using) do have some caching issues with CUDA units ...

lucky bas...guys... ;)

I keep hitting "retry" and getting a handful to squeeze up, then I get "Project Backoff". So I'll just be hitting "retry" for the next couple of hours on a few of my boxes lol.

Things are looking up all of the 249 results i had waiting have just finished uploading in the last hour and a half.

I got over 1200 work units to finally get pushed through! Now hopefully my RAC will be back on the climb and they have more work to hand out. I have to limit mine to a 4 day cache or it will start to freak out.

All my rigs got some work downloaded. Not much, but enough for the next few hours. Hopefully this continues. I imagine the servers are being hammered right now.

I did manage to clear out all of my uploads last night.

On the down side, half of the "farm" is now empty waiting for WUs (getting no work avail. msgs)...and one of my quads with 2 cuda's roasted. :bang head I'm thinking it's just the PSU so hopefully a quick fix this evening...otherwise my wife may be getting a temporarily SLI setup lol

Even my old Opty system here on the desk is finally out of work. Good thing I run Einstein on it and it looks like maybe I should start it on the others as well ...

Where's the work?

Looks like I will have further opportunity to increase my dominance of our Einstein Team thanks to Berkeley having problems again. Too bad for SETI as since I am working for one of the two major CPU makers currently I have access to a lot of really fast gear. So far I have only enlisted a quad core in my service. I hope they get the problems fixed because I know of a 32-core server that's not doing much right now.

Horribleron
Einstein at Home - 2.3 Million (#1)
SETI at Home - 1.85 Million

Back