• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

noob - selling components

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eco_bach

As I consider a huge upgrade will probably sell a lot of my existing setup which is only a year old.

Normally when selling used pc components, do buyers expect to see a fully working machine to confirm everything works?

Is it a good idea to sell parts separately or as a package?

correct except I have 8 DIMMs

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the PCPP link to avoid any confusion about this being a "for sale" thread. Any sales on the site must take plac in the classified section. This is best for everyone concerned. Here's a link to the General Classy rules http://www.overclockers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=28&a=64
The PC does not have to be running, we prefer that the parts (if you're splitting it up) are all extracted with pics and ready to ship if someone sends payment.
As far as full system VS individual parts. That's up to you. Depends on your preference. Typically piece meal will get a higher return.

Back