• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not receiving WUs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

Rosetta server status shows "running" in all categories, but I am not receiving any WUs in the last day....anyone else?

Just looked at my hosts running Rosetta. All were still working, although cache was not full. Hit update on one host and 6 more wu were downloaded.

Just looked at my hosts running Rosetta. All were still working, although cache was not full. Hit update on one host and 6 more wu were downloaded.

I did the update thing, as well as turn off and on "no new tasks", both seem to get a few new Wus, but not many. My 64 cpu machines are only processing 12 to 20 WUs.

UPDATE

Just looked and my rigs are full now and the cache is also full. Must have been some kind of glitch.

I noticed that, yesterday, my units got put on hold while something with a quicker deadline was inserted. Maybe loading this up caused the problem.

Back