• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Now THIS is a unique case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bluenotebacker said:
Have you seen the Lian Li case that resembles the Luxxor pyramid shaped hotel in Vegas??? I'll try to post the link.

Yeah I saw that, looks pretty cool. I thought maybe I saw it on the first page of this thread but maybe not.

Look at this guys obelisk-shaped pc. Its not done and he hasn't updated for a while but hopefully he will.

Project:Black Magic

9mmCensor said:
ugly to the max

Agreed, not a very practical design either. This to me looks like one of those artsy-farsty concepts where they'll put the happ-face on a car and it's fuel gage is also a happy face and when it runs low it slowly turns into a sad face. Uselss and stupid, but they build it anyway.

damarble said:
Bah. It looks like it was thoughtlessly cobbled together. The whole square bay area ruins the look.

Yeah that part sucks but it might look better if the the shape was layed flat on the bay part. So that the drive bay area was curved.

I wouldn't buy one, and if I were given one, I would sell it instantly for a lot of money no doubt. I think it's very much a marmite case stylistically (in that you either love it or hate it).

<blinks> @ first post: that case gave me shivers when i first looked at it; don't know if that's a good or bad thing :p

Back