• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia 314.07 Game ready Crysis driver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rogbur22

I have the Geforce Experience Beta App installed and this just popped up on my screen that this driver was being released today, kinda handy :D

Anyway I expect it will be up on the Nvidia and Geforce site soon but it's not as I write this. It's already installed on my machine so Im sure it will be today.

EDIT : It just came up, Enjoy :clap:

ALSO ENJOY TOMORROWS CRYSIS 3 LAUNNCH !!!

http://www.geforce.com/

Release notes:

This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for the Crysis 3. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, improves single GPU performance by up to 5%, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65% (compared to GeForce 310.90 WHQL driver).

Instantly apply optimal game settings for Crysis 3 with GeForce Experience

EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680.

GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin’s Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.

New in GeForce 314.07 Drivers
Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).

New in GeForce R313 Drivers

Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 690:
Up to 65% in Crysis 3 Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III Up to 15% in Civilization V Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II Up to 12% in Dirt 3 Up to 11% in Just Cause 2 Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution Up to 8% in Far Cry 2 Up to 7% in Far Cry 3 Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City Up to 7% in Dragon Age II Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
GeForce GTX 670:
Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III Up to 11% in Civilization V Up to 8% in Far Cry 3 Up to 6% in Just Cause 2 Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution Up to 5% in Dirt 3 Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City Up to 5% in Far Cry 2 Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile Warframe– updated SLI profile DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles:
Crysis 3 – rated Excellent Dead Space 3 – rated Poor Resident Evil 6- rated Good
NVIDIA CUDA
Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
Additional Details

Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031. Installs HD Audio v1.3.23.1 Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs. Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs. Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP. Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

Last edited:
On another note, I do not usually per buy games unless it's an expansion or something. However I have a pre buy on Crysis 3. I have 1 & 2 so I figured what the heck :D I got the Hunter Edition I guess it's called for DL. Did not want the 79.00 Deluxe as it comes with Crysis 1 & 2 and sure don't need extra copys.

Back