• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia Intergrated Graphics On AOPEN Board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Can anyone answer my query I've been thinking! my friend has a AOPEN AK79-1394 MB with a GeForce4 MX 440 32mb Intergrated chip. Now he had a GeForce4 MX 440 64mb Card but just recently everytime we tried to set the screen resolution to 1024x768 and his montior would go off then it would say "Out Of Range". Now this is strange cause before it was ok then it started causing his monitor screen fold in half like his tube in it was going. But if we changed back to the intergrated card it was running fine at 1024x768?

And would is be wise to use coolbits on a intergrated card I've gone into his BIOS and taken an extra 32mb of his DDR memory to put towards his Intergrated card. So instead of it been 32mb it's now 64mb. His system temp is brill it's always around 23 - 25 and cpu it is at 35 his casing is very spacey due to the MB. Being kinda small and his cables are round so cooling is not a problem.

Back