• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NZXT Kraken X60 vs Corsair H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BCboneless

So I am debating which one to get. I will be using the Corsair Obsidian 750D. Any thoughts/experience you want to share would be greatly appreciated. I am also looking for 140mm fans to make a push-pull config.

Of those two, the X60 in my opinion.

Personally, I would get an NH-D14 or PH-TC14PE and call it a day. It'll be cheaper, quieter and more reliable than an AIO, and they'll perform within ~2C of either AIO.

Of those two, the X60 in my opinion.

Personally, I would get an NH-D14 or PH-TC14PE and call it a day. It'll be cheaper, quieter and more reliable than an AIO, and they'll perform within ~2C of either AIO.

This ^, if you want to go water, go water, don't cheap out on it. Otherwise grab the Noctua D14 or Phantek TC14, since you don't have the money to drop on water, grab a good tower cooler and save yourself the hassle.

I take the x60. Well, you can get same cooling with a good air cooler. Before i got a Noctua NH-D14 it was good, but i hate the space it took in my case and when i go to lan, I was worry about it will flip of. ;) I bought a H80i and i have the same cooling effect, more noise but i love it and it looks better in my case. ;) So not all go closed water just for the performe. ;)

Back