• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMDninjaboy

Hi, new to the world of overclocking. Just got new rig together on tuesday Epox 8K3A+, Amd 1.33Ghz Athlon, 512Mb pc2700, enermax 450W P/S, watercooled by Eheim 1250 and D-tek TC-4. Just been playing in the bios with different settings and cant get FSB past like 145. Right now I have it running at 133*15=2000Mhz it says when it boots up but when i try increasing with the fsb and lowering multiplier it just wont boot or gives BSOD. then goes back to base setting 133*10. Any help with this would be appreciated.:burn:

I know

Thats why I was asking right now when i boot my puter it says athlon 2000Mhz(133*15) but the comp doesnt seem any faster. Thats why im asking but nobody seems to answer and help so ive been doing searches and trying to figure it out for myself. When I was doing it with the multiplier at 10* I couldnt get much past like 145 FSB before I would get the BSOD.:burn:

Back