• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Hokiealumnus Live Benching Tonight

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, never mind...posting now; they finished uploading. :)

Max CPUz screenshot (GRRRR) - 5.5GHz

cpuz-5500-cwm.jpg

WPrime32M - 4.833s

wp32m-4.833s-cwm.jpg

WPrime1024M - 154.437s

wp1024-154.437s-cwm.jpg

SuperPi1M - 12.730

sp1m-12.730s-cwm.jpg

3DMark06 - 27,306

3d06-27306-cwm.jpg

3DMark Vantage

vantage-19646-cwm.jpg

That's all folks!

Great results Jeremy, well done, what was the CPUZ validation that you did not get?
Did you go for max FSB?

looks like a good nights work, esp for a first time cold. great work.

sorry I couldnt stay longer than I did.

Nah, didn't try max FSB. Should have though, since the next trip cold will be on the 1075T and I'll need it.

Oops.

The CPUz validation I didn't get was right at that screenshot, 5518 IIRC. I also validated lower, at a more stable 5496...and that one was corrupted too. I call shenanigans. :bang head

It was definitely a blast and will not be my last time sub-zero! Thanks to everyone that made it by, your advice helped a lot. Sorry there was no entertaining music or anything, but sleeping kid > good music. :)

EDIT - Oh, right...I almost forgot to mention that until Dolk gets his dewar, I have him beat on SuperPi and both WPrimes. :D

Once the cold bug gets under your skin there is no turning back...air/water cooling seems, well...just so lame ;)

Ok, submitted everything to the bot and didn't get much, though this isn't really high-boint equipment anyway. Hardware boints - 9.1. Global boints - 2.4. Total - 11.5.

On the plus side, as it has been a while since I had anything worth submitting, that put me back over the 100 boint mark. :)

Dolk will have access to ln2 at the party even if his dewer isnt in by then. So enjoy for the next 2 weeks.

but very nice results once again. especially being your first time cold. I dont think anyone could have expected more. and you didnt even drop the cores for the supi runs, that may leave alittle more for you to work with even witout ln2.

Thanks a lot Dolk, that means a lot coming from Mr. AMD. Without your advice, I daresay they wouldn't have been that good...so in a way, you beat yourself. ;)

great stuff jeremy :thup:

i am glad to hear you had a successful bench session! remember though, phenoms love cold... so until you get into some ln2 i don't think you will see anything higher than 5.5ghz.

Yeah, you have to have the ".cvf" at the end of the name, I figured that out when I started... It took me forever to realize what was wrong...

Hope you had fun, sorry I couldn't make it.

Yea, they were renamed to that prior to uploading. In fact, I was sure to save with the .cvf extension to avoid that being an issue. Guess next time I won't rename the file when saving. Grr.

But you no haz the giraffe. But really, I shouldn't talk since my baby pot doesn't even need a flash light to see the bottom. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna guess it was to see the bottom of the pot.

Considering the length of the pot and the speed of light, it still probably took ~3s for the bottom to illuminate...

my stripped vista has problems sometimes validating at better than 5350 and never wants to work over 5400.

Lets you see how the dice slurry is going. It's worth doing if you're going hardcore.
(Note: If you aren't powdering the dice, you aren't going hardcore, so forget it)

Back