• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]New 3DMark 11 High Temple Trailer Released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh thank goodness...I'm so tired of Fireflies, Jane, and Spaceships, lol!

my computer is suppose to run that?

At least there is now a challenger on the table.

The big question, really, is whether HWBot will pick it up. And if they do, what res you'll have to run at.
Having to run at 1920x1080 would be rather of a pain for me, as my monitor doesn't got that high.

The big question, really, is whether HWBot will pick it up. And if they do, what res you'll have to run at.
Having to run at 1920x1080 would be rather of a pain for me, as my monitor doesn't got that high.

everything else is just at stock settings, so presumably you'll have to run it wherever the default is...

Hopefully it is Im saying... finally get out of these low *** resolution, CPU dependent "GPU" benchmarks.

If it has enough detail in it cpu shouldn't matter as much. 3d03 for instance is largely GPU. The Heaven bench seems to be also.

It had better have a looooot of detail then at 1280x1024 b/c vantage still cranks with the CPU...(meaning GPU score ramps up with CPU).

Vantage is uhh, well, i don't like it at all.

I don't think you can get away from cpu helping gpu scores, it's just a question of how much.

This looks like it will be equally dependent on CPU and GPU to get a good score, much like Vantage, the days are over where you get to bench with a strong GPU and "weak" CPU and score

Vantage is uhh, well, i don't like it at all.

I don't think you can get away from cpu helping gpu scores, it's just a question of how much.

Furmark is CPU independent. Those Wussies over at HWBOT wont add it because it kills graphics cards.

Back