• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Official Forum Wars (Winter Wars) 2010 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, glad to see you guys are on it. Remember, 75% of your scores must be posted and entered into the DB like, today. The DB is going to be closed tomorrow. I'd highly recommend moving them public ASAP so cops can begin scoring.

Scores now need to be posted today? When exactly, to the hour does that DB close? I thought we would have until around midnight the 2nd, like 3/2/2010 at 23:59.

I just wanted to make sure we were clear here. :)

You have until tomorrow. I think it's like 8 or 9CST but will ask to be positive. My urgency is to express the time for sandbagging is over. If the cops can't get all of the rash of scores in on time, there will be issues that no one wants. I'm so over drama for this wars, so let's avoid it all and get those scores posted and entered. :)

Last edited:
I edited this in, but didn't want it to be missed, so here's the follow up:

Just re-checked the rules. The database closes at 8pm CST on the 2nd. At least 75% of all teams' scores must be submitted and entered into the database at that time. Don't push your luck is all I'm saying. There's no reason for it. Per the rules: "Take Note: These are hard deadlines, there will be no excuses for missing them (None)"

For next wars... suggestion:

SUBMITTED OR ENTERED INTO THE DB. Not both. Its not the competing forums concern that the hosting site hasnt entered the scores that were SUBMITTED on time into the DB...right? You guys should have a day of built in lag time to catch up from the rash of submissions. But hell, who really needs that when you have Inteller!!!! haha! :)

No need to reply, just something to maybe chew on. I do not want to cause any drama. I believe this would help avoid that possible situation in the future....that is if I understood that statement correctly as well. :)

Last edited:
30 mins till dead line, about 15mins to get it posted.

I only want to post what we have to at TRP, everyone should have a OC'd score posted here.

If you haven't, get to it.

Sp4zZ is in, Kona is getting ready to post his other rig I believe, so that just leaves Moocow's C rig I believe

chip is dead so no c-class rig for me

I think we conceded that class anyways for the most part, so probably not a major loss, and we got at least some score in before the deadline for everyone else. Sorry about your chip though.

Back