• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Anime Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
su root said:
Mai Hime - School girls + big super powers defend an isolated school against monsters or something, without letting the fact that they have these powers slip.

You forgot the lesbian overtones/innuendo! Mai Otome is pretty damned good as well, :santa:

Oni said:
Man. Nobody got anime for Christmas?!

I just watched Cat Soup for the first time yesterday, and I must say that it has to be one of the strangest things I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. It's twisted and funny and gross and strange all rolled into one. My God it's good! I highly recommend it!

I got Inyasha Season 1 for Christmas!

I'm all caught up with Rozen Maiden now. Much better than I was expecting and highly recommended if you've enjoyed anything else in the "magical-girl" category.

Captain Slug said:
I'm all caught up with Rozen Maiden now. Much better than I was expecting and highly recommended if you've enjoyed anything else in the "magical-girl" category.

Have you watched Traumend yet? Who's your favourite character so far?

Oni said:
Have you watched Traumend yet? Who's your favourite character so far?
Yep, all the way upto the most recent episode.
I don't really have a favorite at the moment but I'm most interested in seeing how SuginTou's motives develop/change.

Have seen the first 7 or so episodes of Ragnarok. It's very decent. Not the best anime i've ever seen, but not the worst either. Not too bad considering it is based on the MMORPG Ragnarok.

Looks very much like DBZ from the trailers i just watched, but i wouldnt go out and buy it or anything :-/ I wish it were on TV :(

TollhouseFrank said:
Have seen the first 7 or so episodes of Ragnarok. It's very decent. Not the best anime i've ever seen, but not the worst either. Not too bad considering it is based on the MMORPG Ragnarok.
I watched two episodes of that and couldn't stand it. I was addicted to RO at one point pretty bad, but as an anime, it's kinda blah. Then again, I felt the same way about .hack//sign.

Oni - Nice avatar. I like this one better for obvious reasons. :)
Assassin Yukari

You guys are gonna make me go broke renting all this stuff from the videoa store! I love anime more than a fat kid loves cake. :santa: I haven't even heard of some of the stuff you guys are recommending but I will be watching most of it, sooner or later.

mysterfix said:
You guys are gonna make me go broke renting all this stuff from the videoa store! I love anime more than a fat kid loves cake. :santa: I haven't even heard of some of the stuff you guys are recommending but I will be watching most of it, sooner or later.
I got a friend of mine to quit smoking by addicting him to anime. It's a powerful thing :)

http://wt.canadaka.net/index.php?view=1

Back