• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC.com Tribes 2 games dates and times

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LittlePiggie

well, in this thread, we decided to play some T2 to test stability, so I thought there should be a thread with the dates and times of the games so we all can kind of be in sync with each other.

The IRC channel on irc.dynamix.com is #OC-Team. I'm MoolaMoola and I'll be in there as long as my computer is running.

I was thinking of games every Wednesday and Sunday at 11pm PST.

if anyone is free, post here and call us out :p, we'll be watching for you :eek:

I told u before I had it and stuff. Maybe I will get it going tonight if I have time. Whats with the time though. Why 11 o clock? Why on weekdays? Argh

Game on. :D I'm going to be configuring a bunch of my new huds on the OC.com server, so if you want to join me, the IP is: 24.201.164.100:28000

:) I'll be there until about 1am pst I think.

im always in dynamix, you did not register the channel piggie. I Registered it. i also have a 32man Classic Server on a fat pipe (low pings for east coast :) ) it can be a OC server if needed. :)

im DLing the patch right now to play. It looks a lot like planetside, to be honest.

PlanetSide is much better than Tribes 2. They are very similar(considering they are made by the same Producer), but PS is better in every way.

PS costs a lot moe, though. Y aknow whats gay tho? I bought it used and whatever accoun t was using the key, it still exists. I e-mailed Sierra about it. Dammit..

Jeff7477 said:
PlanetSide is much better than Tribes 2. They are very similar(considering they are made by the same Producer), but PS is better in every way.

DAVE G CAN :mad: :mad: :eek:

Jeff7477 said:

Thanks for posting something that has a lot to do with T2 dates and times.... If you want to rip on Tribes 2, thats fine... just not in this this thread.

Anyways... hopefully T2 will be up and running on my computer by this weekend. I'll check the server when I'm online.

-CPFitz-

whoa, chill out there big guy. Im not ripping on t2. I was just saying that PS is like a more mature and updated tribes 2. Cap those hormones ;)

nowhere. and if you could, it wouldn't work, and if you talked about it here you'd be banned. I suggest editing that post before a mod sees it.

Alright... T2 is up and working for me now. I'll try to figure out the whole clan thing again... but anyways... I'm usually in the bygames.com Katabatic Only server, and my username is CPFitz14. Lets set a date for a big O/C battle.... maybe next weekend?

-CPFitz-

Back