• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Bar-N-Grill has re-opened

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Well, it looks like we will be having us a killer frog leg barbque soon. According to the latest stats that Mictlan posted earlier. I have been out there gigging like a wild man so I have a bunch of legz for you fellas & gals:DLOL:D

Sorry the bar has not opened the last couple of weeks. Race season in in full swing and normally gone during the weekends. Thank goodness all has been running smooth here. I just set the puters up for auto pilot when I am gone, and my neighbor looks in on them once a day.:cool:

I have seen lots of new milestones and new members lately. A big congrats and welcomes are in order and have a drink and some frog legs, cooked any way you like, on me:beer:

Frog legz are the main course, but Lamb (cooked any way you like) is now on the menu:D So all of ya, belly up to the bar or get a table and get a drink and some food:beer:

Well I could use some legz and a few drinks. It has been a long hard week, but it looks like my new LLP is coming together, and that means lots of crunchers in the new office :D

racecar I am sure this has been postd before but what do you race?

And, fire up the grill!!!!:beer:

Hmmm...being kinda new here and all I'm not really clear what you're talking about. Must be OC talk again :). But sounds like we're having a party? I'll bring some chips, and I don't mean just the silicon kinda either.

TC said:
Well I could use some legz and a few drinks. It has been a long hard week, but it looks like my new LLP is coming together, and that means lots of crunchers in the new office :D
You have a loaded plate of legz and full glass my friend.:beer: :beer:

Cuper said:
racecar I am sure this has been postd before but what do you race?

And, fire up the grill!!!!:beer:
I run a 1959 Austin Healey with a vintage organization called HSR(Historic Sportscar Racing).Ltd. I will find a pic for ya:beer:

Legz are on the bar-B:beer:

katelin said:
Hmmm...being kinda new here and all I'm not really clear what you're talking about. Must be OC talk again :). But sounds like we're having a party? I'll bring some chips, and I don't mean just the silicon kinda either.
Yep! It's a party:D Thanks for the chips. I'll set them out. The party is for moral support to get those AMDMB.com Frogs:eek: So belly up to the bar and get you a drink and some frog legz:beer:

I'm glad your father was understanding with the 24/7. Crunch on girl:cool:

hey nice car!!! My father's friend runs in a historic class. Don't know which one tho..... He has some nice cars that he tracks such as a nice Buggati. I am a member of the BMWCCA and goto drivers schools until I can get the funds to make a run at BMW CCA racing. I am trying to talk with my father about doing a project M3 for the track to share and it's looking good!!:beer:

Good Luck!

racecar12 said:
Here ya go Cuper:cool:

Can I like take a spin in that thing? I'll bring it back in one piece glued together....

Hook me up with an ice cap and some cough medicine because I've been coughing for the past 2 weeks slowly healing.

Yodums said:

Hook me up with an ice cap and some cough medicine because I've been coughing for the past 2 weeks slowly healing.

Yodums, all that beer you had, it's no wonder.

racecar12 said:

I'm glad your father was understanding with the 24/7. Crunch on girl:cool:

Thanks racecar12. He wonders what had happened to his "little girl" now that I want to spend $400 building a PC just to run SETI. This bug bites. :)

Cuper said:
hey nice car!!! My father's friend runs in a historic class. Don't know which one tho..... He has some nice cars that he tracks such as a nice Buggati. I am a member of the BMWCCA and goto drivers schools until I can get the funds to make a run at BMW CCA racing. I am trying to talk with my father about doing a project M3 for the track to share and it's looking good!!:beer:

Good Luck!
Go for it friend:cool: There is nothing like the rush of starting and finishing a race. And that first win is one of the best feelings you will ever experience. That pic is from Daytona 2000 HSR event where my car had run the fastest it ever had at just slightly over 140mph top speed on the road course. I wrecked the car head on into a guard rail(lightly) and still was able to finish second place. I would've had that race hands down otherwise:eh?:

Me gets a beer:beer:

racecar12 said:
Go for it friend:cool: There is nothing like the rush of starting and finishing a race. And that first win is one of the best feelings you will ever experience. That pic is from Daytona 2000 HSR event where my car had run the fastest it ever had at just slightly over 140mph top speed on the road course. I wrecked the car head on into a guard rail(lightly) and still was able to finish second place. I would've had that race hands down otherwise:eh?:

Me gets a beer:beer:

Can I have a beer regardless of my age? :D :beer:

Yodums said:

Can I like take a spin in that thing? I'll bring it back in one piece glued together....

Sure you can take a ride friend. $4k=Instruction, competition lisence, and copmlete weekend of running one of the fastest Sprites in the country(USA):cool:

Ice cap and some cough menicine for the slowly healing Yodums. You might need some legs before the cough medicine, so here ya go. a plate full:beer:

katelin said:

Thanks racecar12. He wonders what had happened to his "little girl" now that I want to spend $400 building a PC just to run SETI. This bug bites. :)
It is alot of fun. And very educational. Would this be your first puter to build? If so I'll be glad to hep any way I can:beer:

In that case, put me down for a basket of deep-fried frog legs and a cyber-Duff from the best cyber-bar in town! :beer: Once I have my new Athlon XP overclocked that I got from Newegg (with free shipping, now that just made my day), I'll be cookin with gas. AGOIA stepping, free shipping... it all just turned out good for me this past week. Now all I need to do is buy a Powerleap for my PIII with a Celeron-T.

jazztrumpet216 said:
In that case, put me down for a basket of deep-fried frog legs and a cyber-Duff from the best cyber-bar in town! :beer: Once I have my new Athlon XP overclocked that I got from Newegg (with free shipping, now that just made my day), I'll be cookin with gas. AGOIA stepping, free shipping... it all just turned out good for me this past week. Now all I need to do is buy a Powerleap for my PIII with a Celeron-T.

Sweet stuff. Happy Crunching.

Back