• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Cyber Cafe is open

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Per request, I have opened the bar for all to enjoy. So order yourself a drink and some frog legz or lamb chops and tell us about your upgrades and milestones.

First round of drinks and eats go to all my friends and companions here in the seti forum (On The House):beer:

I finally made the 10k wu milestone this mourning so I'm getting me an order of legz and an ice cold beer.:beer: :burn: :beer: :D

First of all, congratulations on the milestone, second of all where's my ordeR! :D

Hook me up with a roast beef sandwich, and an iced capuchino! :D

I think I'll take a french dip on a big wheat hogie and a hot cup of au jus. I'm waiting on a board to arrive. I've got an unlocked 1.2 duron and a stick of corsair pc3200 cas2 ready for it.

TC said:
I think I'll take a french dip on a big wheat hogie and a hot cup of au jus. I'm waiting on a board to arrive. I've got an unlocked 1.2 duron and a stick of corsair pc3200 cas2 ready for it.
A french dip coming right up.

I like the way you retire. Sounds like it will be a great cruncher:beer:

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATS on reaching the 10K mark racecar12, that is an impressive milestone, even with all the big numbers being turned in lately.

I'll have a sour milk in a dirty glass! Time to get nasty about turning out some serious numbers myself.

SkyHook

I need to retire like that.....:D

A rare steak with a heaping plate of legz on the side, please.
And a Frosty Beverage to wash it all down with, of course:)

PS: RC12, by my figures you will be passing me sometime tomorrow night....grrrrr:):)

hmm..I'll have a Philly steak n cheese, and an order of 4k WU's...well have the 4k order done by monday.

and a large, large :beer:

congrats on the 10k Milestone!!

Crunch On!!!

Marc

CONGRATS on reaching the 10K mark racecar12, that is an impressive milestone, even with all the big numbers being turned in lately.

I'll have a sour milk in a dirty glass! Time to get nasty about turning out some serious numbers myself.

SkyHook
Thanks and uh....here is your glass of sour milk in a dirty glass:eek: :beer:

I need to retire like that.....

A rare steak with a heaping plate of legz on the side, please.
And a Frosty Beverage to wash it all down with, of course

PS: RC12, by my figures you will be passing me sometime tomorrow night....grrrrr
A rare steak with a heaping plate of legz on the side for my friend.:beer:

Yep 1.4 days till rogerdugan/r12 d-day:beer:

hmm..I'll have a Philly steak n cheese, and an order of 4k WU's...well have the 4k order done by monday.

and a large, large

congrats on the 10k Milestone!!

Crunch On!!!

Marc
Thanks:D Philly steak n cheese and an early congrats on the 4k:beer:

I'll order me a nice juicy t-bone, still mooin'. I finally have all three of my crunchers up 24/7 with no problems and am now consistently hitting around 100WU's/day. Oh, and some legs with that of course.

First of all, congratulations on the milestone! I'm still trying to get the dust out of my eyes from when you blew past me.

I'm glad to see the old place open once again. It still looks the same and, hey there's TC and Yodums over there, "hey guys".

Legs and lager for everyone!

FRANK

jazztrumpet216 said:
I'll order me a nice juicy t-bone, still mooin'. I finally have all three of my crunchers up 24/7 with no problems and am now consistently hitting around 100WU's/day. Oh, and some legs with that of course.
T'bone still mooin for jazztrumpet:beer:

I'm guessing you ment 100wu/wk, but still an excellent start for your farm:cool:

FRANK said:
First of all, congratulations on the milestone! I'm still trying to get the dust out of my eyes from when you blew past me.

I'm glad to see the old place open once again. It still looks the same and, hey there's TC and Yodums over there, "hey guys".

Legs and lager for everyone!

FRANK
WooHoo!!! Frank is in the House:beer:

Thanks pal:beer:

I'm back with a nice cold newcastle....mmm looks like my motherboard will be here tomorrow.

Just wipe its *** and herd it by so I can tear off a slab

...and a stout to wash it down.

Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go!!!

I hope everyone helped themselves to the bar while I was gone:beer:

Well, I finally upgraded the power to my computer room today. I have been pushing the old breaker to it's limit with my farm. So I will go ahead and get a beer for the upgrade.:beer: :D

For those running a large farm and know your circuits are maxed. I'd suggest you do the same as I did. It was quite obvious where all the power was going in my breaker box. The power line was warm to the touch:eek: All is cured now with 12/2 guage wire and a 30amp breaker:D

I had the same problem for a while. I got the power company to run a new line from the street because the original one was heating up the ground and causing the locals to think my house was located near a geothermal hotspot. I had kids coming over thinking they might have a dip in the hot springs, but all of that is taken care of now ;)

Back