• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Cyber Cafe is open.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome work man!! Have something to eat! This is a time to celebrate your acomplishment! :)

JigPu

Congrats to everything in this thread LOL!

PS: Are you sure she won't go the direct opposite and take away your rigs! I bet she's going to sell like 3/4 of your farm for the ring! ;) Chain up your systems!

Congrats on the 2K Digital Pimp. That certainly deserves a cold one and some legs:beer:

Yodums: 1) Nobody can take away my puters 2) any ring would be adaquate.(but I'll make sure it is schweeeet) and 3) I'll take your bet with 100/1 odds:D :beer:

This is turning out to be one of the most difficult weeks of my life. But all is great with the ever going fairy tale. So I will get me a cold one:beer:

racecar12 said:
Congrats on the 2K Digital Pimp. That certainly deserves a cold one and some legs:beer:

Yodums: 1) Nobody can take away my puters 2) any ring would be adaquate.(but I'll make sure it is schweeeet) and 3) I'll take your bet with 100/1 odds:D :beer:

This is turning out to be one of the most difficult weeks of my life. But all is great with the ever going fairy tale. So I will get me a cold one:beer:

haha. OK OK, pass me an iced capuchino then. And please... this time don't spike it!

Back