• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Cyber Cafe is open.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Things have been moving quick here fellas. One reason you have not seen me lately. I normally have enough time to do a quick view of the forum, while uploading wu's, before running out. Wow...I might be married soon. What a nausiating feeling:D

But to all the new members and milestones, here is a drink and some frog legs for ya:beer: :beer:

Serve yourself bar tonight:beer:

Woot!!! I jumped into the top 5000 tonight:D

Your rank out of 4009336 total users is: 4957th place.

That desereves a round for the house:beer: :beer: :beer:

Married? You're not getting off the hook that easy - we want some details. What kind of crunchers will she have? ;)

Moving up in the SETI World and .....

Congrats on breaking into the top 5000!:beer:

And Congrats on potentially acquiring a ball and chain!:beer:

I was fitted for one of those going on 30yrs. ago now, and you know after about 25yrs. you actually get used to it and now it's downright comfortable.:p

Anyway best of everything no matter what happens.

SkyHook

OH BTW - Sour milk in a dirty glass please.

TC said:
Married? You're not getting off the hook that easy - we want some details. What kind of crunchers will she have? ;)
Quite a long story but I'll give you the short version.

She is 35 and from Russia. Here on a marriage visa to another person. She fell in love with me and visa/versa. But time is about to run out on her visa:beer: :beer: :beer:

I've heard you can get lots of computer parts cheap in Russia if you have connections....hint hint ;)

Congrats on...the whole list! :beer::beer::beer:
(Easier than doing all that typing;))

Top 5k has been my goal for a while now, but I am approaching very slowly;) I'll get there eventually!

How many rigs does the soon-to-be Mrs. Racecar bring to the union? :D

rogerdugans said:

Top 5k has been my goal for a while now

How many rigs does the soon-to-be Mrs. Racecar bring to the union?
I think you are within a month of getting into the top 5k, so it wont be long:beer:

Unfortunately Alyona wont have any boxen to add:( But I did take the liberty of ordering her a new p4 1.8a system today. :D Obiously she will be overclocking this system. And once I get my new epox m/b, my main system will be back online. 5 of the atx power lines were burnt out on the epox.:beer: Along with other new added crunchers, I don't even really know how much power I will have. Hummmmm...Time to go add a little:beer:

racecar12 said:
Obiously she will be overclocking this system.
You have a keeper their my friend - don't we all want wives that can help us overclock :D

Hey Racecar... CONGRATS!!!! :beer: :beer:

Good Luck with your new lady!:D Hmm, I wish I could add machines at your pace!!!:D

A late congratulations from me as well racecar!! Take it easy now, and I'll handle the rest of the orders for this round, K. Meantime, you have all the free :beer: I can scrounge up!

:searches through racecar's bar for the assorted beverages:

JigPu

Racecar get himself a beer and a shot.

Long night 1:30a while relearning imigration and naturalization. Then very long day at work(12hrs). Lots of bad news too, after talking with ins. The last thing I needed was a customer to call with emergency pc problems. Ugggggg....I'll make it though. My Spirit is still strong:cool:

Thanks everybody, especially JigPu for holding down the house.
pst....I keep the good stuff in the safe behind the picture:D :beer: :beer:

Thanks for the tip racecar! All I could find was the hot chocolate :confused: :D

Hope everything works out well racecar!!!!
JigPu

i hit 2000 Wu's ! and my output is 200+ per week (im in the good kind of red ;))

seti2k.JPG

Digital

Back