• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Occasional BSoD because of ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+7f1c0 )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just ran memtest+ ....no errors!
eh...i guess i'll wait a month or so and see how it goes!
thanks so much!

...i have one question...
i keep hearing a fairly loud click (more of a 'clack' actually)....every few minutes.
i might be completely wrong, but sounds like the hdds come to a sudden stop (2 wd caviar black 2tb raid0).
i know for a fact that's not a good sign :D ...anyhow i checked both in depth in the past 2 nights and every test passed. no malfunctioning.
anyhow i backup my data. you never know.
is this something i should worry about?

try a program to check its S.M.A.R.T readings,i used to know good free one but its not coming to mind maybe someone on here will know of one,it can basically tell you about when you can expect the drive to fail and what symptoms its having.

thx!
...tried...but my raid0 (2xWD caviarblack 2TB) smart is not seen by windows...
i guess the bios monitors the smart itself and doesn't let windows access the info...does is make sense or i am talking total nonsense? :D

hmm im not sure i have never tried to read smart on drives in raid i stopped using raid when SSD's first came out :S

maybe someone elts on here will know how you can read it while in raid0 as i would hate to have you split the drives up just to get the reading off them.

Back