• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Game Night: Thursday Returns

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Too many FPS. Too many SALES on FPS. Best Buy has Crysis for 39.99 this week.

I'll be getting COD4 for the 360. So much money...

I'm going to see about picking up a mic tonight. No longer will I be silent, and you can all revel in the fact that I curse more than a drunken sailor at port.

Yes, the mild-mannered Oni you all know and love is actually quite fowl-mouthed in real life ;)

I'm going to see about picking up a mic tonight. No longer will I be silent, and you can all revel in the fact that I curse more than a drunken sailor at port.

Yes, the mild-mannered Oni you all know and love is actually quite fowl-mouthed in real life ;)

Mild mannered? - LOL No mic for me so I'll just curse vicariously through you.

:beer:

Well did everyone find their UT2k4 discs? If not we could always play TF2.

Well since only me and CGR seem to have UT2k4 installed let's pick another game for next week.

(Also, be sure to catch Fudge vs. Rainless in the Console gaming forums next tuesday.)

I havent gone looking for mine yet and my TF2 hasnt come in the mail yet. Maybe tomorrow if Im lucky.

GAH!

I literally -just- got my GoGamer order with the Unreal Anthology today. I could have gone for a UT2K4 match. Been quite a while since I last played...

Oh well. I don't have TF2 myself. I'm on GST(tm).

Would it be even more ridiculous if I said I have never played TF2? ;)

No. Considering you hadn't installed it, I expected that you had never played it. If you install it, it won't get uninstalled. At least if you like good times like me. ;)

It is pretty ridiculous that you haven't tried it tho.. any reason why?

Back