• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OCG]CoD OPEN PRACTICE @ THURSDAY 8 PM CENTRAL TIME

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Traitor tat. :D j/k np, come by next week.

And the practice is @ 8 pm central. I don't know which time zone you guys are in, but usually you're either one hour before or one hour ahead of people in central time zone.

It went good tonight guys. Maybe next week we can do some real team vs team practice. And who knows, maybe a small movie. We'll see. Right now just keep intouch and spread the word of papier's elite pistol (ignore sun's for now). :p

Yes i enjoyed playing tonight even though my mic is not working. So... same time next week. :thup:

Shuzzy said:
Yes i enjoyed playing tonight even though my mic is not working. So... same time next week. :thup:

try turning of mic mute settings in the audio section of control panel.
also try mic boost on/off.

I hope this helps.

mica

How'd it go guys? I would have come but I was busy studying for a test tomorrow. If you guys do it again, be sure and let everyone know, or if the BF:V team does something like this, let us know as well. I haven't played much CoD or BFV lately but I have them both and would like to play with some of you guys. :thup:

Leviathan41 said:
How'd it go guys? I would have come but I was busy studying for a test tomorrow. If you guys do it again, be sure and let everyone know, or if the BF:V team does something like this, let us know as well. I haven't played much CoD or BFV lately but I have them both and would like to play with some of you guys. :thup:

it sadens me to say that the [OCG]BF:V clan is no longer up and running.
(the main reason the CoD clan should feel free to use the channels in TS.)

this doesn't meen that some of the BF:V clan, gave up on the game...
we are just playing with another group of guys.

please feel free to join in on the fun with BF:V.
more info HERE.

mica

Sorry I couldnt make it, I got reminded that I had to attend a piano recital and if I didnt I would have one angry 14 year old putting knots on my head. We still on for next thursday, that is if you can awaken from the turkey induced coma :beer:

A little bump. Practice is still on Thursday @ 8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain time, 6 pm Pacific time, and 9 pm Eastern time. If only we all could use universal time...

guys, i may have other plans for later on tonight but i will try to make the practice. if im not there, i was'nt able to make it. sorry.

If not for this thread, I might have forgotten, and might still forget. My memory sucks like that.

no problem shuz, like I said earlier in this thread, show up if you can. :)

As for jot... he's suffering from memory loss due to me owning him with a mp44. :beer: j/k

Back