• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OCG]CoD OPEN PRACTICE @ THURSDAY 8 PM CENTRAL TIME

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well ive added you to xfire papier.

Ive been away for 2 weeks, had internet down. :bang head

I was screwing with mah router, leave me alone :p

No one else has shown up :(

Only blue, me and jot showed up tonight. Bummer. Ah well, at least JoT scored a 61-10 against PSSH gun users. :beer:

muahahahaha

I had to change my name to [OCG]Anti-Russian :D

Ill be on xfire as much as i can to play with you guys, but im playing a lot of HL2 naturally as well. :)

Papier said:
Only blue, me and jot showed up tonight. Bummer. Ah well, at least JoT scored a 61-10 against PSSH gun users. :beer:

JoT seemed like he could not wait to frag a few dudes last night...
as he showed up 1 hour early. LOL

his score was a result of ODing on BAWLS, and possably a quick practice durring his wait....or he could be a hacker like yellowdart.;)

mica

micamica1217 said:
JoT seemed like he could not wait to frag a few dudes last night...
as he showed up 1 hour early. LOL

his score was a result of ODing on BAWLS, and possably a quick practice durring his wait....or he could be a hacker like yellowdart.;)

mica

lol.

sorry i could'nt make it last night guys. had a hockey game. glad to hear jot layed down the pwn. :thup:

Dayam if I had seen this thread I would have been there... I was on a server and there was an OCG player on a few days ago... I was in disguise though ;-)

I found this thread on page 2 of the gaming section.

a helpfull bump to add players to the clan.

mica

jabtek said:
Dayam if I had seen this thread I would have been there... I was on a server and there was an OCG player on a few days ago... I was in disguise though ;-)

So who was it? :p

And mica, thxs man. We gotta get you a copy of CoD so you can join us sometime. :D

Bump again. Tomorrow night will still be practice! If you want to join, you gotta come and try out! Btw, jot sucks. ;)

i wouldnt talk papier :rolleyes:

Edit- I hope you guys dont mind when i pistole whipp you ....

Get it...DONT MIND!! HAHAH!

Also, when are we gonan be able to log onto overclockedgamers? :confused:

What's your xfire name, grov? You and I need to have it out one day :D

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it this week either. Problems at the house.

i would show, but again, i dont have CoD installed due to yet another reinstall of everything. the only thing i have room for on this drive is WoW :D

Back