• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ VENDETTA 2 and SOCKET 1155 SOLUTION

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deansdale

Registered
Hi,

for those guys who have the OCZ Vendetta 2 CPU Cooler and want to upgrade to a motherboard with socket 1155, no longer need to buy another cpu cooler. Just get the Xigmatek Crossbow ACK-I5361 brackets.
Despite not being from OCZ, the brackets are completely compatible with the Vendetta 2 CPU cooler. I install it on Asus P8Z68Pro/Gen3 and works flawlessly.

I wanted to share this information because I see many doubts about the subject of the Vendetta 2 CPU cooler on a motherboard with socket 1155.

Hope this help you,
cya
Deansdale
:)

Hi
The only pics i can get it's the cooler already installed. I don't have any of the installation process.

If you get the ACK-I5361 brackets they come with the installation instructions.

It was never my intention to say how to install, only inform that's a solution for anyone who has the cooler vendetta 2 and want to use it on a motherboard with socket 1155. In fact, it is very simple to install and who have already installed a cooler will not have any difficulty, just follow the bracket instructions.

I attached the installation pdf from xigmatek

Thanks
Deansdale

Attachments

• Crossbow ACK-I5361_data sheet_.pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Back