• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark03 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

3D 03: 47397
#5 WORLD ORB
(#1 WORLD ORB X1900 CF)

wr03tk5.jpg

pict0353bb8.jpg

Found some more memory clocks on the 1900. Looks like the top single ATI '03, just playin around right now trying to get familiar with the new setup. I like this Abit board!

03hi.png

saw a "Maxi post" and got scared ;)

thats great news Maxi, ive loved Abit since the NF7-s days (who didnt back then?) and wished they would come up with another KILLER board!!

3.9 GHz, that cant be on your SS (& 1/2 ;))

cant wait to see what you can do with this :beer:

GOOD LUCK!!

PS no luck (yet) on the insulation sheets, but still working on it
if you end up getting MONSTER amounts, shoot me a PM,
i might try to go in on some too... or try selling some by the square foot in the classifieds.

I think they have it right here, uGuru is awsome! It's works like Clockgen changing settings inside Windows, the cool thing is they carry over into the BIOS!! Very trick feature. Just air for now, if this was phase cooled I'd have thrown in the towel already :)

The champ is back. :D

What sort of insulation are you guys looking for? Mcmaster sells some for super cheap, I think I got 4'x4' for about 5-10 bucks.

Back