• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OK i cant stand it anymore ( here is my super resevior)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy crap, man! That's saaawwweeeeeet! Haha, you've gotta use your scrap parts to build me one!

Creative supergenious... jez, I wish I had more time on my hands. How long have you been working on that?

actual design of it took me 1 hour to think up , construction took a day but didnt start till a month after design because i needed the case to make final hiegtht decision

with a high flow pump like n L30 there is 1 problem with it though.

before all the air bubbles are out of the ssytem and if its not nearly full the flow is strong enough to make air bubles at the intake and its very hard to clean the inside. so i have to pretty much keep it 90% full unless i want to mod the tubes inside it ( not glued so that i can adjust the length of them :) )
also this will add heat to your system when the light is on but not that much.

Holy crap, man! That's saaawwweeeeeet! Haha, you've gotta use your scrap parts to build me one!
actualy i dont have the 2 base plates to do so but if you wanna buy a shorter version 1 ( the one in the pics is about 31 cm tall) i can use my spare parts but keep in mind it will cost you :)
though i can make it to fit a 4inch cathode

the real cost is shipping and plates of uv acrylic ( that alone is about 45$) the rest is really unconsiquential

Back