• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Old Gaming PC Performance Increasing and GPU Overclocking Help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

80Volts

Hi I have an 5 years old gaming PC and I need help to increase its performance for games that are newer. I have tried to overclock my GPU but then the screen gets blinking black lines, which are moving vertigally accross my screen. I would be really happy for help with overclocking my GPU or some other tips to get the most gaming performance out of my PC. Here are my specs.
GPU: GPU.PNG

CPU: CPU.PNG

RAM: RAM.PNG

Motherboard: Capture.PNG

Best advice, save your money and upgrade.
Mobo is trash. 3+1 phase power. You could upgrade to a low power quad core and upgrade your GPU pending what PSU you have. By the time you do that you could have upgraded your whole rig to something much better for the same money.

A dual core CPU that old with 4 gigs of RAM will probably not run new games very well, especially with that old GPU. I concur with Scott, time to upgrade.

Back