• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

old p1 heatsink= ramsinks=free

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignaz

Well im allways on the look out for computers in the trash. never know when you can find some spare fans heatsinks or outher parts. "found a athlon t bird in a compaq with everything but the hdd before lol"

Well i came across a old gateway with a old old pen 1 in it. i took out the fans and all the screws and jumpers since you can never have enought.

the stock heatsink i said would make good ramsinks for my geforce. so i choped it down and heres the result.

657f15d3.jpg

i still gotta paint them black and maybe lapthem the surface to me sucks but is ok for ramsinks.

Thanks i decided to match my gpu cooler and sand them.

dont know if there working i used some as5 then glued them on the corners lol "dont really need them cant oc the memory over 550mhz :(" think of it as a nos sticker for my pc case lol. i'll get better pics i took these with my eye toy cam converted to web cam duty and dident focuse untill the last pic lol.

Bling
gjgjgj.jpg

heatsinks on it
ghhfgh.jpg

jgjghj.jpg

look good?
ertetet.jpg

pc there bigger than they look lol for those times at lan partys when someone starts the my heatsink is bigger than yours. i cant win that cuz i'll be water cooled tomorrow till then go stock amd hsf lol but i can say my vga ram sinks put 2mm to your 1mm lol

Back