• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We have been a busy lot! :thup:

Our Crater Island 9 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-11,296,209 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   432,920 Dave
===========
Needed    = 2.804,738
Our Air Wing has been redirected to Linus Sanctuary, which will be completed before we are through here.

We have about 2 more days to go at Crater Island, depending on the status of Orion's folders. Enjoy it! :clap:

Last edited:
Don't Forget I saved some extra special Grog just for Y'alls arrival!!! Orion didn't find my stash...so y'all drink up and enjoy!!!:comp:
That is powerful good Grog. I had to put one foot out of my hammock to keep the island from spinning...:shock: Unfortunately my foot also went in the warm ocean water, and I need a change of shorts now.:chair:

^^^ :rofl: ^^^

Our Crater Island Midnight update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-11,617,478 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   432,920 Dave
===========
Needed    = 2.483,469

A good day of folding. We may not have the Air Wing and Orion's 4P's all with us, but we're doing fine.

Our Crater Island 9 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-12,131,464 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   753,022 Dave
===========
Needed    = 1,649,381
Well done, Orion and crew! Today, we'll cut the amount needed down to less than one million, and begin restocking the Poo Flinger for her next destination.

Crew, enjoy your last day of shore leave on this friendly island. You've earned it. Tomorrow, ship preparations will be in full swing.

Our Crater Island 3 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-12,941,027 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   771,094 Dave
===========
Needed    = 821,746

Orion wasn't kidding, after a rare update of zero points, this update was a huge 820+K in total.

Which leaves us with the sweet but sad duty to recall all ships personnel, by 1800 hours today. The U.S.S. Poo Flinger is now being prepared to make way, and our scheduled time has been moved up to Midnight tonight. (Central Time).

There has been a fuel contamination issue at Linus Sanctuary - no sabotage is involved, but our Air Wing is pretty much grounded until it's solved. We're in communication with LS, and if it can't be solved quickly, our next port of call will be at the Sanctuary, to add our ships expertise to the fuel problem.

Then, it's on to [H].

Last edited:
ATTENTION ALL U.S.S. POO FLINGER CREW
REPORT TO STATIONS AND PREPARE THE SHIP
TO SET SAIL AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME
FOR LINUS’ TIP

Our Crater Island 6 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-12,979,825 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   775,525 Dave
===========
Needed    = 778,517

We have set the time the ship will leave Crater Island, but for many shipmates, it will be after the normal time they retire for the evening. Please set your folders to the Linus Sanctuary name and team number, before you retire tonight:

Folding name: OCFthanksLinusTTT
Team number: 223518

We have made arrangements to transport any still needed wu's back to Crater Island via helicopter, if necessary.

We have set sail for Linus’ Tip.
Anyone who still hasn't changed their equipment
over to them please do it now

Passkey: 3311d92fd7ee331bd66dfe6eea01708b

Our Crater Island Midnight update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-13,064,398 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   775,525 Dave
===========
Needed    = 693,944

I will be sending in the points needed, via helo. Proceed with the changeover, if you haven't already.

Our Crater Island 3 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-13,463,406 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   775,525 Dave
===========
Needed    = 294,936
Next update will have a bigadv from Tanker, and a few others, as well.

Our Linus Sanctuary 3 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
  2,915,270 Goal 
 -  755,008 OCFthanksLinusTTT
===========
Needed    = 2,160,262

Off to a great start! BTW, have you seen the number of new folders on LinusTTT? It's a HUGE number! I can't remember seeing a team with so many new members since -- well, EVER! :D

Last edited:
Nice, glad to be here, pulling up the local points n locations sheet right now. Going to be hitting all the best spots during this stay.

Its sounding Good :)

Our Crater Island 6 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-14,145,092 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   775,525 Dave
===========
Needed    = -386,750  [COLOR="Red"]Done![/COLOR]

Total delivered: 14,920,617

Our Linus Sanctuary 6 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
  2,915,270 Goal 
 -  770,673 OCFthanksLinusTTT
===========
Needed    = 2,144,597

Enjoy your stay here at the Sanctuary, shipmates! We won't be here long.

Last edited:
Thank You All!!!

Our Crater Island 6 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
 14,533,867 Goal 
-14,145,092 OCFthanksPitCrew
-   775,525 Dave
===========
Needed    = -386,750  [COLOR="Red"]Done![/COLOR]

Total delivered: 14,920,617

It sure was nice having y'all...stop by any time the grog is always good on Crater Island!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you Dwight, and I will be over to visit and fold, from time to time.

Because of my work schedule and the short amount of time we'll be at Linus, I switch my few points directly to [H] for the greater cause. This operation is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Thanks guys. :thup::comp:

Please update the first post. Thanks again.

We have arrived at Linus’ Tip.
Anyone who hasn't switched over do it now
or you will loose your grog ration!

Passkey: 3311d92fd7ee331bd66dfe6eea01708b

Off to a great start! BTW, have you seen the number of new folders on LinusTTT? It's a HUGE number! I can't remember seeing a team with so many new members since -- well, EVER! :D

Well, it helps when you got the guy that's running the forum to mention it on his live stream every Friday. (Now 7PM EST/ 4PM PST)

Last video that I can recall on mentioning it.

(Somehow I mange to get a shout-out of my name on this. I know it was Whaler doing.)

I saw that on a previous link you posted - I'm just surprised that it got that many new members - and continues to do so.

Our Linus Sanctuary 3 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
  2,915,270 Goal 
 -1,820,813 OCFthanksLinusTTT
===========
Needed    = 1,094,457

Lovely though this Sanctuary is, our stay in port will be very short. We've put in a large 1.3M just today. Late tonight, we will need to recall all ship personnel, and begin preparations to make way.

Dave, I can't find you in this Sanctuary register, and I see someone still folding at Crater Island. Did you get left behind? If so, I'll send the helo to take you directly to [H]'s Haven.

Last edited:
Back