• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operation Primate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1M+ in the next 8 hours.

Looks like the fuel contamination problem has been solved. :clap:

We're going to have a large over-run however, if you drop those wu's on Linus' team. We can't recall our ships crew that quickly. Would you re-vector your Air Wing power to [H], because even with precision munitions, there's no way we can avoid collateral damage with this small amount of wu's still needed here.

At [H], we need that kind of power. Orion,Tanker, and a few other rigs, are already there working, and for the same reason.

Last edited:
LOL bad weather, communication was down. I stocked up 3.5M just in case. More than half already headed back to [H].

Looking forward to some company at [H]. Already cleared the beach for the heavy equipment and prepared landing strip.

Excellent! Working together, we'll complete our visit to the [H]aven, in record time.

i hope the passkey still good?

[Hayes] has been long time, nice to fight by your side again.

Last edited:
I know it is, but I will double check it immediately.

Yes, with this handle, it's great:
OCFthanks[H]

with over 3,000 wu's to it's credit.
but spell it carefully, there is a very similar handle with a space on the end of it, that is not qualified yet.

Last edited:
Forgot to drop by earlier and say thanks! We jumped up 3 spots while you were visiting Crater Island. From all that I have heard, all members of the Pitcrew had fun and I feel safe in saying that we will be back next year....:D Thanks again and fold on my friends.....:grouphug:

Forgot to drop by earlier and say thanks! We jumped up 3 spots while you were visiting Crater Island. From all that I have heard, all members of the Pitcrew had fun and I feel safe in saying that we will be back next year....:D Thanks again and fold on my friends.....:grouphug:

Thank you, Dan. It was a great spot for R&R, no doubt.

Our Linus Sanctuary 6 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
  2,915,270 Goal 
 -2,050,522 OCFthanksLinusTTT
===========
Needed    = 864,748

We're getting close, but I believe it will require 3 to 5 more updates to finish it out. Best guess, we depart for [H] tomorrow.

Last edited:
RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!!

I have just been informed that the
point tracking system is DOWN. (thank you BrotherJohn)

I repeat, Stat Servers are down!

All crew report to emergency stations as we
may have to cast off at a moments notice.​

Our Linus Sanctuary 9 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
  2,915,270 Goal 
 -2,613,254 OCFthanksLinusTTT
===========
Needed    = 302,016

The stat servers appear to be back up - and we have had a 500+K update. Our time here will depend on the next update we receive, as we go forward.

As noted above, all departments should be making ready for immediate departure. Our stay is very likely to end quite abruptly.

Our Linus Sanctuary Midnight update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
  2,915,270 Goal 
 -3,155,051 OCFthanksLinusTTT
===========
Needed    = -239,781  [COLOR="Red"]Done![/COLOR]

All folders should be set for [H], immediately. The U.S.S. Poo Flinger will make way as soon as our Captain, returns.

[H] will be our largest and last folding thank you, for this year. To make it easier, we have Orion, Air Wing (KGH), and our ship, all working together for the very first time. :thup:

@Dave, I saw you over there, finally. We'll be leaving to join you at [H], very soon.

We haven't left Linus Sanctuary, but we have received the following communication from [H] Haven:

3 a.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
   25,519,829 Goal 
 -  3,479,894 OCF
 -   388,585 Dave
===========
Needed    = 21,651,350

Last edited:
LOL

What a morning, where's my head at today!
The Linus folks threw too good party, it was hard not to reciprocate - I believe they had a particularly good time with our stay ^^

I awoke having left our friends an extra gift before crawling aboard Just in time to drop two more WU's on [H] :)

Last edited:
Due to the awesome work of our crew
during the red alert we have already left Linus' Tip
and already arrived at [H] Haven.

They didn't expect us so soon so we didn't have
the usual welcome, however they are working up
a great breakfast party and don't worry,
the grog will be flowing!

Fold on crew!
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Noon update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
   25,519,829 Goal 
 -  4,316,093 OCF
 -    653,318 Dave
===========
Needed    = 20,550,418

Nice updates, plenty of folding to do here, and a [H] Haven to R & R in - hard to beat a combo like that.

Enjoy!

6 p.m. update (Central Daylight Time).
Code:
   25,519,829 Goal 
 -     28,450 OCF last month
 -  5,742,175 OCF this month
 -    659,588 Dave
=============
Needed      = 19,089,616

We should be able to put together some 3 or 4 million point days, now that everyone is here. :thup:

Back