• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opteron 146 - CABYE 0540 FPBW results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is very odd. I hope the new Dtek W/B and gpu blocks preform well. I have these with a single 120MM Rad to cool my 146 Cabye 536 and 7800GTX :) I had to seal my Via 1300 and wanted to wait 24hours to get the best seal I can. But I should have some results tonight, I hope. :)

yes it is odd my G4 storm's cooling loop must be flawed someone or have some guck stuck in rad or something - cleaning it out over this week end for mean time using hydrocool 200ex :)

I am getting 48C full load at only 1.36 :bang head with my new W/Cing. I have heard these Operton's have a crappy IHS and some hardly make contact with the IHS. I wish I had the guts to pop mine off.

Doing some burn in with Opteron 146 using high vcore as <1.6v vcore temps only max 45-46C on Cosair Hydrocool 200 water, not enough to burn in cpu apparently...

load_3040mhz.jpg

Graphs using MBMLog plugin http://i4memory.com/showthread.php?t=1635 :D

Back