• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ordered my new intel system, whatcha think? :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So when does it arrive? There are a lot of good suggestions here, but I have two of my own:

1) Give up the OMG why leave AMD? chat. His money, his PC. You pays your money and you makes your choice.

2) If you have a problem with someone, take it up in PM. This thread is getting crapped on.

Have a nice day.

INTEL forum people.
deception`` said:
Obviously, this proves that some level of partiality does exist, whether it be significant or minute... But comments similar to the above posted do nothing for the topic at hand and will only exascerbate a flame war.
No, it does not "obviously" prove anything. All this "proves" is that this is an Intel forum and I feel that people should remain on-topic. If this were an AMD forum and people were coming in poo-pooing AMD and evangelizing Intel, I would call out the Intel interlopers.

I would like to stop this line of discussion, but deception seems to want to keep poking me. prod.gif

Now, just to keep this on-topic, DamienKC, please let us know the stepping of your new chip. ;)

Back