• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock Ryzen 1300X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If I remember correctly amd’s recommended maximum voltage is 1.425 so you have a little headroom to increase the voltage. However the extra heat and power is often not worth the 100mhz gain in speed. It’s up to you how far you push it but I cannot imagine you getting past 4 or 4.1. Especially without some decent cooling.

I will also say that this is a first Gen ryzen cpu and tbh hitting 4Ghz and beyond can be a challenge in some cases. For example I cannot go above 3.9 on my ryzen 1600 and be stable at any voltage. So I stick at 3.8 using 1.32 volts or something like that.

If I remember correctly amd’s recommended maximum voltage is 1.425 so you have a little headroom to increase the voltage. However the extra heat and power is often not worth the 100mhz gain in speed. It’s up to you how far you push it but I cannot imagine you getting past 4 or 4.1. Especially without some decent cooling.

I will also say that this is a first Gen ryzen cpu and tbh hitting 4Ghz and beyond can be a challenge in some cases. For example I cannot go above 3.9 on my ryzen 1600 and be stable at any voltage. So I stick at 3.8 using 1.32 volts or something like that.

maybe i'll try to manually OC, asus ai suite3 did oc to 3.9GHz, thanks for the input

Back