• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock Tualatin 1ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RPM_Computing

Hello all,

Just looking for some advice as to the settings and expectations I should be expecting from the following setup.

Tualatin 1ghz
Shuttle Apollo Pro133 mobo /w VIA VT82C694X chipset

2x128mb PC-133

I currently have the setup to run stable at 10x140fsb and all is well. I do need a bigger PSU, but if anyone here can provide voltage settings, memory timing and what fsb I may be able to run this setup at it would be appreciated.

tia,

Rick.

got my 933EB to 1.05 on a 150fsb, this is a tualitan board, im sure you could bring yours up to 150 mhz fsb, ive read peeps running their p3s at 160 fsb, i been looking for awhile to get a tualitan, keep me posted on how high you can bring it, i also read back in the day when they first came out, they smoked the forst p4s, willamette i think :p :burn:

You can OC will depend on how well your components function with a high FSB. Your AGP/PCI will most likely start acting up before you reach your processors peak. I found the best performance came at 145fsb on my 1.2G Celeron. After that the 3D scores started to drop. I had a 1.0A that did 150fsb at default vcore but each stepping and processor is a little different. Each motherboard and components are slightly different so you'll have to play around to find the best settings.

Back