• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers T-Shirts and Stickers - Now Available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Good Evening Overclockers Community!

I wanted to let you all know the good news, we now have t-shirts (men’s and women’s) as well as stickers available to be purchased through Teespring. All proceeds will go to helping support further reviews, site improvements, content, and our fantastic community. See a few pictures of examples below.

Due to how Teespring works we have to “renew” the campaign after every four days. If for some reason you see it is down, please let us know and we’ll get it renewed as soon as possible.

Price on all sizes of T-shirts (XL on down) are $21.99 plus shipping for any color. As a special thanks for Premium Members, we have a discount code for your order. Please see the thread in your subforum for the code before ordering.

Thank you in advance for supporting Overclockers.com!

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it! These are great quality shirts. I have one for another forum I wear regularly and have had for about a year and a half and it has held up very well. Of course, that's what you get with Hanes tees!

Same experience here, I have a couple of Teespring shirts and they're great. 2+ years old and if it says XL it's an XL, not some foreign country's version of XL

What are the dimensions on the stickers? I couldn't find the info anywhere.

Last edited:
What are the dimensions on the stickers? I could find the info anywhere.

When you're on the page for the sticker if you pick "Size Chart & Product Details" it'll show the sizes. There are two options; 3.6"x5" and 5"x7".

It's actually set to an auto-renew now! We'll let it run indefinitely, no plans to take it down :)

As we get some time we might try to get shirts for the folding, benching, seti, and any other teams that show interest. Bigger fish to fry currently though.

Any plans about taco? Something like...

"I met Ultra Taco"

:) ..I mean since ultra taco is an in-house AI

Back