• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P55m-GD45 problem with CR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ippo

Registered
hi. i am owner of the mobo P55M-GD45 ad lately i changed my Ram to 2 dual modules ballistix 1600, 9 9 9 24 2t.
XMP seems to work but sometimes i get that my overclock failed.
I searched anywhere and i can't find a way to change Command Rate to 2t up from 1T...i rly need help on this . i dont know if its bios undergrade problem. i went to
Start —> Run.
Typed msinfo32 and BIOS version in system information window i read v1.1 4/9/2009... if version is the problem and an upgrade will fix it pls tell me that for sure 100% cause i never flashed bios before and i am afraid that might blow it :/

You change your command rate in the bios, not in windows. I would imagine in the MIT Intelligent tweaker section you can change the memory timings. Its there, you need to dig. I do not have the board and google didn't help. While you are waiting for replies, take a look around in the MIT -> Advanced Memory settings area as it is in there somewhere.

thanks for the reply earthdog...but i already am familiar with overclock and stuff of cpu and memory.
my problem is that there is nowhere to be found this specific option for changing the command rate :) i know its through the bios...but unfortunately there is nothing there to be changed for what i am looking. even though i put in manual the memory to choose my own timings ...

I have never seen a board of that level without it. This would be the first for me. :)

Can you post some screenshots of the the advanced memory where you change the timings?

Host the pictures here: OCFinsertimages.png

thanks for the reply redduc900 :)
that was what i was thinking about to that my bios version might be the problem.
will try to flash it :chair: ...it's all that left in the end !

Back