• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED P8P67-Pro Ram/Boot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Qlix

Does anyone know if there is a way to unlock the multi to go higher than 42 on this board? Or is it a perma-lock

Ok so Ive Determined that multi is locked with Ivy for some retarded reason. No longer concerned with it.

Last edited:
Edited previous post to reflect findings but I still have issues and didnt want to create a new thread.

System:
i5-3570k @ 3.8 stock voltages
4x2g GSkill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
Corsair VX550
Corsair H55

Basically this board will not let me install 4 sticks at once anymore. I can put any combination of any 2 sticks into any 2 slots and the system will POST and read 1600mhz. If I add 2 more it will not POST and memOK! button cant even find the proper settings like it used to.

As of 2 days ago I was running @ 4.0 @ < 65c with all 4 sticks running @ 1600. I ran P95 blend for 2 days, when I stopped the test, I crashed. Have not been able to get 4 sticks running since.

I have tested each stick individually, I have tested all slots as reliably as I can (sets of 2 in each channel). I am at a loss.

I know there used to be an issue with cold booting and having the board misread timings and speeds. I do not have that issue with 2 sticks, the extra 2 sticks seem to be the issue.

Does anyone have any insight as to what may be happening? voltages dont matter, speeds dont matter, It simply will not accept 4 sticks. I have been through Asus forums over and over and cant find anyone with the same issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated as usual.

Back