• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p8z68-vpro/gen3 bios cant be displayed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scph9002

I have a panasonic st50 tv and my bios cant display itself on that, only get video when in windows.

I am using hdmi ports but tried dvi->hdmi and mini hdmi->hdmi but still same thing. My motherboard only have one graphic card which is my 7970 and it is set to boot with pci-e. Issue is most likely bios is sending some stupid resolution/hz combination, think its 648x480 50hz, my tv detects the signal but goes crazy is shows me bands of fat multicolored lines. Is there any programs so I can hack a bios file so it displays a proper resolution?

I have another monitor which is a ctr monitor and it works but only partially, bottom half of screen is gone and cant do anything about that on monitor menues. I tried flash newest 3603 bios but it didnt fix issues on any of my 2 monitors.

I now have a non overclocked pc due to bios flash and I cant load my oc profile because it is offscreen.

Help pleas lol im going crazy :bang head

Do you have screen adjustment options on the ctr?

Yes but i said I cant change the setting thta matters because its missing.

I fixed the ctr issue, need to start bios then start monitor and bios sends correct resolution.

Still got the tv issue which is the real issue tbh because its somehwta of a hazzle to have to plug in the ctr when I reinstall :p

Back