• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCLechal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

venom9007

While perusing through my "Shared Docuemnts" folder, I came across a file called PCLECHAL. It's a config file, but my efforts in googling it didn't really yield much. One of the google results had to do w/ viruses or something, it seemed like, and this got me kind of worried. Does anyone know what this file is or where it may have came from?

Now i dont know if this is a virii and if it is i dont know if this will execute it but... since its a config file couldnt you open it up with like notepad and see whats inside. maybe you could quarantine it first with your AV then open it up..
Eddie

I actually tried scanning the file, but my AV told me it was clean, so I opened it w/ notepad and it was a bunch of random numbers/letters, some sort of really long key it looks like.

well i dont know if its against the rules but maybe you could post the really long key here in the forums im sure someone here just by looking at it would have an idea as to what it does..
Eddie

Back