• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Perfect Pixel Qnix QX2710 for 199$ on newegg exp 6/12

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The couple bad reviews scare me. Certainly not a risk free purchase. :(

I can show you 1000 positive reviews for every bad one. There is no such thing as a "risk free purchase" from anything.

I can show you 1000 positive reviews for every bad one. There is no such thing as a "risk free purchase" from anything.

It's the reseller and manufacturer in this case, read the reviews. Newegg doesn't appear to be standing behind the purchases and/or after 30 days dealing with the reseller and manufacturer is a dead-end. As a percent of the reviews for this partcular product (there aren't 1000), there's enough poor reviews to scare me that's for sure.

I definitely consider most of my Newegg purchases to be risk free, unless they're refurbs or from resellers, in which case I read the warranty terms/fine print and accept the risk.

It's the reseller and manufacturer in this case, read the reviews. Newegg doesn't appear to be standing behind the purchases and/or after 30 days dealing with the reseller and manufacturer is a dead-end. As a percent of the reviews for this partcular product (there aren't 1000), there's enough poor reviews to scare me that's for sure.

I definitely consider most of my Newegg purchases to be risk free, unless they're refurbs or from resellers, in which case I read the warranty terms/fine print and accept the risk.

Oh, I thought you meant the monitor itself, my bad. The QX2710 is VERY well regarded in the monitor community, especially considering its cost. Im quite glad I purchased one.

edit: Ok I get what youre saying now. If you get a bad one, its difficult to get that sorted.

Last edited:
Oh, I thought you meant the monitor itself, my bad. The QX2710 is VERY well regarded in the monitor community, especially considering its cost. Im quite glad I purchased one.

edit: Ok I get what youre saying now. If you get a bad one, its difficult to get that sorted.

Yes, exactly. I see the reviews for the hardware itself are very good.

As a side note for anyone looking into these, if you plan on putting them on a stand or wall mounting them, taking off the stock stand sucks. Pretty much have to take apart the case, and due to the size getting them back together while keeping the screen aligned is a PITA.

Back