• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance-pcs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well my parcel turned up today so it's appropriate to comment on my experience with them, seeing as I started this thread.

I e-mailed them to confirm that they had the items I was after, I received a timely response confirming they did.

After placing the order I received an Order Confirmation and a short time later an e-mail to say it was ready to be shipped. I noticed that it said it was going to be shipped First-Class mail when I had paid for Priority Mail.
I sent them a short message notifying them of the error and I received a very fast reply with an apoligy and that the mistake had been rectified.
I have received the items I ordered in the correct time frame, so from my prospective I couldn't be happier.

And I would recommend and use them again.

Thanks to everyone that posted and I hope you (Zgradis) get everything worked out, please let us know if anything else comes of it.

Back