• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Permissions Problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Registered
Hey everyone, just have a quick questions. This stems mainly from the Origin application, since it's the only damn thing that ever gives me troubles.

I'm beginning to believe that Origin won't install correctly because for some reason, it's not getting all the permissions needed to install everything. Now let me say, I am the only account on this computer, the only one able to log in, I have never made another account before.

And this is where it starts to get confusing for me. After uninstalling Origin, I can't delete the folder because I don't have the privileges. I give myself the privileges via right-click, and a .bat, which still doesn't work.

I go into the properties to view who/what has permissions, and this is what I see.

14935943380_0e8db16553_o.jpg

What the hell are all these, and is this what is giving me my headache? How do I fix this?? Thanks!

Is there anyway that when you installed this it may have installed seconds programs or when you go into control panel to remove there is another program linked to it ?

You really shouldn't mess with the permissions unless your skilled in that.. It's very easy to Bork everything all up...

Have you tried safe mode ? Do you have dual boot ? Or even a USB bootable is ?

Back